TBM Rail, experts in passenger comfort and train cleaning and maintenance, has expanded its WC Tank Cleaning with a mobile RWR Cleaning Device, enabling tanks to be cleaned at the customers Depots. Deposits in pipes, heat exchangers, coolers, cooling ducts, or other systems may cause malfunctions or production losses. This can be avoided by cleaning the systems with the RWR Pipe and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Device at regular intervals.
This service is already in use with the Bombardier CI222 and Hull Trains CI180, with more to come. TBM also offers a full overhaul service for tanks on all types of rolling stock including all materials, labour and expertise required to remove tanks and reinstall them.
Power Cleaner DB - For CET Tanks Onsite
Phosphate and hydrochloric acid-free water-based intensive cleaner (highly concentrated, can be diluted with water to 1:40). Dissolves in cold state cement and limescale residues, urine scale, moss and algae, rust as well as films from brass and copper, water stains and black fungus stains, with simultaneous germ reduction and disinfection.
- Surfactants are biodegradable in accordance with EU directives
- Free from hydrofl uoric and hydrochloric acid
- Highly concentrated, low-foaming
- System cleaning – cleaner and device are matched to each other
- Excellent material compatibility
- Excellent disinfection effect
- Approved by Deutsche Bahn AG, toilet manufacturers, and train operators worldwide