TBM Rail is pleased to offer clients an on-site tank cleaning service using our mobile RWR Cleaning Device, enabling tanks to be cleaned at the customers Depots. Deposits in pipes, heat exchangers, coolers, cooling ducts, or other systems may cause malfunctions or production losses. This can be avoided by cleaning the systems with the RWR Pipe and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Device at regular intervals. The Power Cleaner DB service provides the cleaning power needed to tackle the toughest tanks in a form that can be easily deployed at customer sites.
Power Cleaner DB - For CET Tanks Onsite
Phosphate and hydrochloric acid-free water-based intensive cleaner (highly concentrated, can be diluted with water to 1:40). Dissolves in cold state cement and limescale residues, urine scale, moss and algae, rust as well as films from brass and copper, water stains and black fungus stains, with simultaneous germ reduction and disinfection.
- Surfactants are biodegradable in accordance with EU directives
- Free from hydrofl uoric and hydrochloric acid
- Highly concentrated, low-foaming
- System cleaning – cleaner and device are matched to each other
- Excellent material compatibility
- Excellent disinfection effect
- Approved by Deutsche Bahn AG, toilet manufacturers, and train operators worldwide
Get in touch now for more information - call 0844 800 8577 or 07968 576 995, or email [email protected]